A place to discuss privacy and freedom in the digital world.
Privacy has become a very important issue in modern society, with companies and governments constantly abusing their power, more and more people are waking up to the importance of digital privacy.
In this community everyone is welcome to post links and discuss topics related to privacy.
- Posting a link to a website containing tracking isn’t great, if contents of the website are behind a paywall maybe copy them into the post
- Don’t promote proprietary software
- Try to keep things on topic
- If you have a question, please try searching for previous discussions, maybe it has already been answered
- Reposts are fine, but should have at least a couple of weeks in between so that the post can reach a new audience
- Be nice :)
much thanks to @gary_host_laptop for the logo design :)
- 0 users online
- 1 user / day
- 1 user / week
- 1 user / month
- 1 user / 6 months
- 0 subscribers
- 277 Posts
- 872 Comments
This doesn’t have anything to do with rooting? It’s just a new filesystem.
how can you root a hardcoded read-only file system?
Magisk always worked without modifying the system. As long as /boot is still writable we’re good.
Ah right! I always put a new ROM immediately.
There might be ways around this with an overlay fs.